{personal photo}
Psalm 34: 1-3 says…
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.

Worship can happen anywhere. No matter where you are, no matter what time of day. Worship is about loving God, and sharing your love for God. You have to truly open your heart to Him.

When I finally realized the true meaning of worship, it drastically changed my life. I feel the Holy Spirit in me when His music is sang, or His words are spoken. The deep feeling in my heart is unexplainable, but I guarantee there’s no going back after you experience it!

Think about what brings you the most joy, and what you may already be worshiping. We are quick to share the excitement of a big win, or of someone famous we met. But, how quick are you to share the love of God? Make sure when something great happens, you PRAISE GOD! And give him the worship he deserves.
© Ms. Wonderfully Made